Bring your friends or your bridge club for a mid-week break or a long weekend. We can provide:
- Bridge tables and bridge boxes
- Mealtimes to fit your schedule
- An expert bridge director can be arranged for tuition
- Refreshments provided during bridge sessions
- Wine reception on first evening.
Bridge is one of the most enduring and popular games in the world and for over 100 years, people of all types and from all walks of life have been fascinated by the game. It is one of the most popular leisure activities in Britain, with around 300,000 people playing on a regular basis. Primarily, bridge has been proven to be very good for the mind, and each game played will offer a unique challenge of problems and solutions. Every single deal is different; every deal poses a new problem and can taunt the players to find the solution!
We are pleased to work with Bridge Overseas, a bridge holiday firm licensed by the EBU. For bridge holidays to be licensed it means that:
- The organisers of the holiday have applied for, and received a licence.
- They may choose to give master points in accordance with EBU scales.
- These master points will be accepted and added to player records.
- The bridge will be played in line with EBU regulations and bye laws, thus affording all players the protection of playing within the jurisdiction of the EBU.
The Whitehall Hotel will be hosting the following holidays for Bridge Overseas in 2012:
- Sunday 22 January to Friday 27 January 2012
- Sunday 4 March to Friday 9 March 2012
- Thursday 5 April to Tuesday 10 April 2012 (Easter)
- Sunday 17 June to Friday 22 June 2012
- Sunday 23 September to Friday 28 September 2012
- Sunday 28 October to Friday 2 November 2012
To join one of these bridge holidays call Bridge Overseas on 08000 346246