Christmas in Bournemouth
Posted on November 5th, 2011 | Leave a Comment
The Arlington Hotel has a fantastic 4 night ‘real’ Christmas package on offer. Arrive on Saturday 24 December 2011 and depart on Wednesday 28 December 2011.
The price is £419 and this includes:
- Full board accommodation with breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner for 4 nights
- Salvation Army Brass Band play carols around the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve
- A visit from Father Christmas and evening entertainment on Christmas Day
- A coach trip to the Pavilion Theatre for the pantomime on Boxing Day
- A mystery coach outing during the day on 27 December
- A farewell dinner and celebration evening with prizes and a free raffle on 27 December.